Just the facts, ma’am. This box will get you through. It’s the bare minimum of medical supplies for post-op use. Included:
- Gauze (10) – Non-sterile, 16-ply, 100% cotton 4" x 4" gauze.
- Tape – “the good tape”, 2” x 2yds roll, latex free.
- Cold & Hot Packs (2) – 4" x 4” plush-backed packs that can be frozen or heated. Ice generally shouldn’t be used for more that 15 minutes at a time and shouldn’t be placed on insensate skin (skin that has no feeling).
- Polyethylene Glycol Powder Packets (PEG) (4) – 17gms / packet. Osmotic laxative (draws water into your stool), helps with constipation caused by pain pills. Dissolve in 8oz. of any liquid & take once daily. Almost everyone needs a little help pooping while on narcotics.
- Carbona® Stain Devil #4 – Stain remover specifically for blood & other body fluids. Hopefully gets ick out of your clothes & bedding.
- GoLightly® Sugar-Free Hard Candy (10) – Narcotics and hospitals can dry your mouth. Hard candy increases saliva production so your mouth feels less like a desert.
- Adhesive Remover Pads (10) – Do you need everyone to know what color sweater you wore yesterday? This stuff gets all that lint-attracting sticky off your skin. Goo be gone.
- Alcohol Swabs (10) – Helps get über-durable surgical preps off your skin and removes skin oils so tape sticks better when re-applying dressings.
- 5" x 7" x 4”-ish Kraft paper wrapped box – made from 100% recycled materials in the USA. Has any number of uses after you’ve healed. First-aid kit, make-up box, place to keep your ever-expanding collection of charging cords…
Made in USA
Made from recycled materials