Here’s where the pampering really comes in. This little kit contains things you might not otherwise use or have around and stuff that will help make your recovery just a little more comfortable.
- Not Your Mother’s® Dry Shampoo – Greasy hair, what greasy hair? Spray this stuff on and it absorbs scalp oil. Helps with the post-op bad hair day. Bed-head you’ll have to figure out yourself.
- No-Rinse® Body wash – Hikers use this stuff to help with funk when there’s no water. Dab on a washcloth & wipe up your smelly parts until you can bathe.
- Arbonne® Ultra-Hydrating FC5 hand crème – Everything gets dry in the hospital. Having something to help with sand-paper hands is essential. Light fragrance, vegan, gluten free (does hand lotion usually contain gluten?), not-greasy.
- I Love My Armpits™ Unscented Deodorant – Gentle odor eater. All natural, aluminum, paraben, gluten (??) free.
- POP Lip Balm – All-natural, unscented balm for the dry lips that go with your dry mouth and hands. Soothing.
- Sleep mask – your sleep cycle may not match up with your family or the sun for the first few days at home. Helps shut out what’s going on around you when you need to crash.
- Mack’s® Silicone Ear Plugs – Mask for your eyes, plugs for your ears. Create your own sleep schedule.
- TSA Compliant cosmetic bag – if you’re flying to your surgical facility, this kit is airport ready. Just pull it out as your 3-1-1.
Made in USA